Looking for RAMS Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for RAMS Fans

Recently moved to Colorado Springs Colorado and been a die hard RAMS fan since 72. Looking for fans/clubs to watch and cheer for our team!:helmet:

Re: Looking for RAMS Fans

This is the best online site for chatting with fellow Rams fans! Being in Colorado, I would guess the only other Rams fans you see are Colorado State fans! lol.
    Not too many in Alabama either, so I always come here to read what's up.
    Glad to have another member, I hope you find everything in ClanRam great!

Comment

upstate ny rams fan here..since the gabriel to snow days

Comment

You found the right place. WELCOME!

Comment

How did my comment get posted at the top? OK RED! You were on my computer today!

Comment

Welcome to the best Rams fansite on the planet.!!!
            Where the true die hards love their Rams!!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamsFanSam
              Messages for the whiner fans?
              by RamsFanSam
              I promised I would return to their site after the game. I promised no gloating.

Is there anything you wish me to convey to the dissappointed whiner fans? Remember, I promised I would be nice.
              -11-26-2006, 01:25 PM
            • methodical_reaction
              Yo, non-fair wheather fans!
              by methodical_reaction
              I would like to take this oppertunity to say hello to all the fellow rams fans on this site. I have been a Rams fan for about ten years, due to the fact that when I began studing and watching the game of football as fanatically as I do now, The Rams were the team to beat. I fell in love with them and have followed their progress ever since. I hope to make some friends on this site but I hope to also learn more about this game we all enjoy.

Thanks

Ben M.
              -11-07-2006, 11:02 AM
            • NyGiantz
              Rams fans= class; Seahawk fans= scum
              by NyGiantz
              Bunch of classless scum in Seattle. I understand class is an overrated part of sports fanatics but this goes way beyond the line and shows why you guys have decent fans that actually talk football and strategy and are not the dirtbags that call themselves Seahawks fans.

Seahawks Huddle - Home of the 12th Man :: View topic - Welcome Giants fans: Wednesday's Jokes of the Day!
              -09-25-2008, 11:00 PM
            • GSOT
              Current State of Rams Nation
              by GSOT
              Hi I am a Saint Louisan, a die hard Rams fan, and a fan of all football in genral. I typically do not post on this site only read but I have to bring this to the attention of the members on this site. No this post is not about our defenseive struggles, Marc Bulgers MVP season, or terrible calls at the end of games to put players in danger of injury IE Kevin Curtis. This is about the current state of the pathetic St. Louis Rams fans. St. Louis Rams fans use to to come the dome, use to be one of the loudest fan bases in the country, and us to love their team. Now it is quite sad. This seasons fan support has been subpar but no where near as bad as it was yesterday. Yesterday was one of the saddest days of this Rams fans life. The dome was easily over 50% cheifs fans. When they preformed the national anthem when they got to the part were they say and the home of the brave hoiser Cheifs fans yelled CHEIFS instead of braves and let me tell you it was very very loud. Cheifs fans easily were much much much louder than rams fans... It got to a point were it was pointless for me to scream because obviously I was the only one or one of the few doing it... I know there are real Rams fans out there but they arent able to make games because of Money, travel or what not but for the Rich Fans who sell or give there tickets away to cheifs fans PITTY on you. Saint Louis fans are fake and are front runners in every sport they cheer for.
              -11-06-2006, 07:36 AM
            • AvengerRam_old
              Who are the SOSAFs?
              by AvengerRam_old
              I'd like to share a revelation that Iíve had during my time here.

It came to me when I tried to classify certain Rams fans, and I realised that some who claim to love the Rams are not actually fans.

Every true Rams fan on this forum instinctively develops a natural equilibrium between hope and realism; but these other "fans" do not.

Instead they complain, and complain, until their joy in following the Rams cannot be discerned.

The only way for these "fans" to survive is to continue this pattern from year to year.

There is another type of fan on this planet that follows the same pattern... a Whiner fan.

Rams "fans" who act like Whiner fans are a disease, a cancer on this forum,. They are a plague, and we true fans... are the cure.
              -08-16-2012, 12:52 PM
            Working...
            X