X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hawks nation

Re: Hi seahawks fan here *ducking*

Hey Ram fans,

Just wanted to say lets hope that this one turns out to be a great game.
    Please feel free to join us and talk a little trash.
    Good Luck... GO Hawks !

Seahawks Forum, Seahawks Blog, Seahawks News

Comment

• Spicyterroraki

Originally posted by diehard99 View Post
      What could a Seashawk fan possibly have to brag about? 4-12 last season- I know you didn't have your starting QB - boo-hoo. I hope Long rips Hasselbacks head off on the first series!
      Who's bragging? I believe we are being very civil and cool here. Nothing more than optimism on good things we are feeling about the upcoming season. Same kind of things I have heard fans from EVERY team do. It's ok.
      Oh, and look up our list of season ending/multi game missing injuries last year because its obvious you dont do your homework...Was much much more than just Hasselbeck.

Comment

• CaliGirlRamsFan

Excuse me here, but didn't the Rams have more injuries last season than any other team in the NFL? I could be wrong, so if I need to be corrected, please do.

Here is to a good game though.
        Last edited by Guest; -09-13-2009, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Nickblood4rams!!!

Um, I think you need to be corrected? How do you like your punishment? Oh Yeah! Go RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Guest; -09-13-2009, 12:21 AM. Reason: Too quick 1st time

Comment

Seahawks suck!!!!

Ram's rule...

You guy's will go down tomorrow morning...

you just better hope for an injury free game, we're bringing the heat you better believe that.

Comment

• RamDez
              • Mar 2001

thread closed, this is a welcome forum

Comment