my name is paul hope to talk to fellow rams fans
    cheers:helmet:

Related Topics

Collapse

• Juice21
    Hello
    by Juice21
    Hi everyone,

Well I'm a Bolts Fan first and foremost but I consider the Rams my secondary team. Originally from San Diego I moved to St Louis just a few years before the Rams did. Anyways, this is a really nice forum overall, and I hope i can contribute to what seems to be a great community.
    -11-07-2006, 08:37 AM
  • shawnbb158
    Hello Hello
    by shawnbb158
    hello hello i jsut thought i would introduce myself im shawn, 18 yr from NC and i am a huge rams fan. i just cant wait for the season to get started im looking forward to watchin our rams surprise alot of people this year!!!!
    -07-27-2006, 10:50 PM
  • Bunson
    Hello from Wales (U.K.)
    by Bunson
    Hello from Wales to all you Rams fans.
    I've browsed on the site for a while now and thought i may as well register and join in.
    Couldn't believe the season we had last year.........hopefully we'll get alot better this coming season!
    -03-25-2008, 01:11 PM
  • statesvegasram
    wanted to say hello
    by statesvegasram
    hey guys, been looking for a forum of this nature for quite a while... sort of tough being a rams fan in panther country. again, just wanted to say hello and that i'm looking forward to finally talking to folks who share the same passion for my beloved rams:helmet:
    -01-22-2006, 12:30 PM
  • Kiba
    Hello
    by Kiba
    Hello, im new to the site was referred here by one of my friends Varg6. Yeah so just saying hello.
    -09-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Working...
X