Howdy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

Die hard Rams fan here. Looking for a shoulder or two to cry on after the last couple of seasons. I know that the sun will rise eventually and I am happy with the progress that the team is making(defense is playing harder) despite being 0-3, but I also know that we're in a for a long year.

Re: Howdy!

Welcome Car RamRod, grab a hankie and join the therapy session.

Comment

Re: Howdy!

Rep for joining Rams Therapy 101 Class!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• SJax39
        Aussie Rams Fan
        by SJax39
        I might be one of the youngest here (15 in December) and I may be from Australia, but I sure do love my Rams. So hey everyone,
        -08-30-2008, 04:19 PM
      • spackey
        Serbian Rams fan ! Its me !!!
        by spackey
        Hallo !
        I`m RAMS fan :bash: from Serbia !
        Sorry because my English is not very good but I hope you
        understand me... :\
        I LOVE RAMS very mutch, and American football is my favorite
        sport.
        THANKS to Americans for the best sport on the EARTH !!!
        -01-17-2007, 02:53 PM
      • redram38
        New here 40 year Fan
        by redram38
        I am so glad to find what seems to be a REAL place to read and talk Rams football. No bashing the other place but the I hate Bulger threads just got to be to much. Glad to be here and hope I can share some Ram info with everyone. Thanks
        -09-25-2009, 08:49 PM
      • The Aussie
        G'Day from Australia!
        by The Aussie
        G'day fella's & Sheila's
        Rams fan here from down south.been following them for about 5 years, am 19 now.
        Cant wait for 2010 season to kick off so we can flog the living **** out of seattle mainly and oakland. One of my mates (the only other person i know that follows nfl) is a starch fan of oakland and im hoping we roll them.
        Sorry for the slang but i thought it might liven this place up abit with a bit of Aussie culture! Now excuse me im going to have a fag and tend to me babrie Cheers!
        -05-03-2010, 09:44 PM
        Big Welcome to JK Rams fan!!!!
        by Guest
        Guys, i have noticed a couple of posts from jk rams fan. He is one of my closest rams friends and he is incredibly knowledgeable, in addition to being just a really great guy. I have been bugging him to post on this board for over a year, rather than just lurking and i am thrilled to see that he is now going active.

JK Rams fan actually travels with the squad quite a bit, attending both home and road games every year.

Big welcome from everyone, he is going to be a fantastic addition to this board.

ramming speed to all,

general counsel
        -05-08-2005, 10:52 AM
      Working...
      X