Howdy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

Die hard Rams fan here. Looking for a shoulder or two to cry on after the last couple of seasons. I know that the sun will rise eventually and I am happy with the progress that the team is making(defense is playing harder) despite being 0-3, but I also know that we're in a for a long year.

Re: Howdy!

Welcome Car RamRod, grab a hankie and join the therapy session.

Comment

Re: Howdy!

Rep for joining Rams Therapy 101 Class!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• SJax39
        Aussie Rams Fan
        by SJax39
        I might be one of the youngest here (15 in December) and I may be from Australia, but I sure do love my Rams. So hey everyone,
        -08-30-2008, 05:19 PM
      • spackey
        Serbian Rams fan ! Its me !!!
        by spackey
        Hallo !
        I`m RAMS fan :bash: from Serbia !
        Sorry because my English is not very good but I hope you
        understand me... :\
        I LOVE RAMS very mutch, and American football is my favorite
        sport.
        THANKS to Americans for the best sport on the EARTH !!!
        -01-17-2007, 03:53 PM
      • redram38
        New here 40 year Fan
        by redram38
        I am so glad to find what seems to be a REAL place to read and talk Rams football. No bashing the other place but the I hate Bulger threads just got to be to much. Glad to be here and hope I can share some Ram info with everyone. Thanks
        -09-25-2009, 09:49 PM
      • The Rat King
        Just another Rams fan...
        by The Rat King
        Nice to see such a large collection of fans. I'm a die-hard Rams fan born and raised in St. Louis. I'm glad to join your community. Hopefully things will turn around in the next year for the franchise. I'd love to see some big moves made in the off-season. Anyway, hi all and GO RAMS!!!
        -01-12-2009, 12:49 PM
      • Damned Ramz
        From O.J's Atogwe's hometown
        by Damned Ramz
        From Windsor, Ontario

Hey fellow rams fans, very happy to join ClanRam, and looking forward to discuss my favourite NFL team.

I've been a rams fan since I started watching football and was cemented as my favourite team when they drafted hometown hero Atogwe in the 2005 draft.
        -09-05-2009, 11:41 PM
      Working...
      X