Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Fan from Germany

Hello together

I am Suppressor (also René) from West Germany and I am Rams Fan since 2004. I played American Football for two Years (CB) until I have to remove to an other town. In Germany Football is not so big like Soccer but I think Football is a great sport with a big portion of strategy.

Best regards.

:helmet:
    Last edited by Suppressor; -11-06-2009, 09:12 AM.

Re: Rams Fan from Germany

Football is good stuff, welcome to the site, plenty from europe here buddy. Played a little myself locally, been a fan of football and the rams most my life.
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Thanks mate Year really good stuff

Comment

Welcome Suppressor, nice name. My name is also Renee, but I have an extra e.

How old were you when you played?
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Renee....this is funny. Now I am 23, I was 19 when I played football. It was a new build up small team. Our coach was also helper @ Dusseldorf Rhein Fire a team of the NFL Europe. But this is history

Comment

I am glad you got the chance to play for a few years. It is a good game.
            sigpic

Comment

I will play again But now, time is running. I have to wait.

Comment

I have only played flag football. Girls don't get to play football here. I do like to chase the QB around though which is where my blitz name comes from.
                sigpic

Comment

Ah you're a girl? That's because your name is Renee Ah ok. In Germany it isn't a problem to play football. Hehe so you were a offensive or defense player?^^

Comment

Yep, renee is a girl name in most places I think. Is it that way in Germany?

In flag football I played all the time, both offense and defense, because we never had enough girls. You do not want me on your offensive line. I am not a protector of the QB.

In soccer I am only happy on defense, full back, or half back, sometimes up in the mid field.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah ok.....yes it is the same like in Germany Rene a man's name and Renee for girls.

Ok there's no game for Rams today
                      Last edited by Suppressor; -11-08-2009, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDodger
                        Rams Fan in AZ
                        by RamDodger
                        Hello to all!!!
                        I've been reading the forum for a couple months (basically since the start of the season) and decided to finally register.

I had a chance to be at the Rams/Cards game here in AZ a few weeks back and was bitin' my nails till the last snap. Nice that we pulled out a close victory. Go Rams!!!

Anyhow, I was born and raised in the Los Angeles area (Torrance, CA to be exact) and always tried to keep up on my Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, and Trojans. As I've gotten older my passion for sports has grown along with the love of my favorite teams.

One team I didn't mention above was the Raiders. At one time, in the not too distant past, I considered myself a part of the Raider Nation as well. (Hope you all don't hold that against me). Over time I've realized I was just being a part-time Rams fan.

Well, this year sealed the deal. With the direction the two teams seem to be taking I decided to mend my ways and focus on being a full-time Rams fan.

So, to everyone on this board: Thanks for having me and here's to the start of being a true Rams fan.

GO RAMS!!! :l

-10-10-2006, 02:16 PM
                      • TAustin316
                        Brand new Rams/Football fan
                        by TAustin316
                        Hey guys, brand new fan of the game, just wanted to introduce myself.

My name's Ty, some friends in school are big into the NFL so I decided to start following the game as well. I've been a Blues fan for about 15 years, and remember watching the Rams win the Super bowl back in '99. So this was a natural choice!

Looking forward to learning the game and creating some memories here on ClanRams:ram:
                        -08-26-2013, 09:24 PM
                      • The Rat King
                        Just another Rams fan...
                        by The Rat King
                        Nice to see such a large collection of fans. I'm a die-hard Rams fan born and raised in St. Louis. I'm glad to join your community. Hopefully things will turn around in the next year for the franchise. I'd love to see some big moves made in the off-season. Anyway, hi all and GO RAMS!!!
                        -01-12-2009, 12:49 PM
                      • Toronto_Rams_Fan
                        Toronto Rams Fan
                        by Toronto_Rams_Fan
                        Id just like to start out by saying I am a huge Rams fan and the only Fan in toronto that i know of ....
                        My fav player is S.Jackson
                        -02-07-2007, 11:01 AM
                      • Big-D
                        When and how did you become a Rams fan?
                        by Big-D
                        I always like to hear about how people became a Rams fan. So, I pose the question to all of you. When and how did you become a Rams fan. For me it is quite simple I was born into it.

:r Go Rams!!!!:r
                        -12-28-2007, 11:33 AM
                      Working...
                      X