Im back and I'll be active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back and I'll be active

Sorry for not being active, I lost my password and kept trying to remember it, but failed alot of times.

I'll be active now. Is there a way I can have a user name change? Looking forward to the offseason. I think we're improving defensively, we just need to sign/draft some play makers on offense.

GO RAMS!

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ramblin`Ram1976
    unable to sign under old username..
    by Ramblin`Ram1976
    hi,
    ive sent a PM to admin but just incase the messege dont get through..(i take nothing for granted where any form of technology is concern`d ...for all i know it could end up landing in siberia)

anyway..ive been on here for over 3 years as Ramblin` Ram...when i first joined i gave my password and never logged out..so when i turned my computer back on i would enter the clanram web address and automatically be signed back in...anyway i recently had to clear some space on my PC and when i clicked on the clanram i had to give a password now...i had forgotten what i had used.so i asked for a new password..i entered the new password i had been given,but it kept saying wrong password given...i left it 24 hours and requested a another new password and the same keeps happening..no entry.

i wouldnt mind but apart from the friendships and rep points ive built up..as im a paid member my paypal details are linked to that username.

any help in restoring me to my old user name would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ramblin` Ram

p.s as far as i know..i havent been suspended ,banned or anything like that...
    -06-15-2009, 01:56 PM
  • Thompo
    New User name...
    by Thompo
    Hi all, haven't been on the clanram in years after having issues with my registered email address. Anyway with Rams coming to the UK thought it was about time I got myself back on here. My previous user name was 81~big-game..
    -02-08-2012, 05:51 AM
  • Rampingitup
    Any way to change my name on the board?
    by Rampingitup
    I wanted to change my name on the board but I can't find anyway in my control panel. Do I need to delete my account and start a new one?
    -09-28-2008, 08:31 PM
  • RamWraith
    What is in a name?
    by RamWraith
    Why did you all choose your screen name?? There has to be some method to the madness. There are some crazy ones out there. What is your story for yours?
    -06-07-2008, 02:34 PM
  • itsguud
    Anybody Else Worried?
    by itsguud
    Basically, I'm just wondering if anybody else on here is as worried as me that the Rams are going to make sub-par pick-ups, after everyone good is picked over? I am extremely frustrated this week, as I just had to watch my leafs (for the 2nd year in a row) give up on the season by not picking anybody up. (Although hopefully this will ensure that John Fergusson Jr. is isn't brought back next season, the son of a ... oops off topic). If any of you follow hockey you will know that like the Rams the Leafs have always held an explosive offense with little D-fense. D in most any sport is usually the harder point of the game to establish. I don't see that as an excuse to give up however.

So as it is right now I am absolutely pissed with the Leafs, and our Rams are slowly but surely travelling down the exact same road as the leafs. I don't know if you guys can see it, but for me, having watched it happen 2 years in a row with the leafs I see the Rams doing the exact same thing. I noticed the Rams haven't been big players in FA visits yet and this scares me even more/ PISSES me off. Anybody else feel this way? (although I have noticed you all seem a little, X that-a lot more, optimistic then me.):waiting:
    -03-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Working...
X