Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

SoCal Rams fan here, started following the team in the early 80s. Been posting for a long time on the different sites, from Fadler's listserv way back when to the PD boards which I tired of quickly. Been on the herd site for some years now, and decided maybe it's time for a change. Gonna hang out and talk a little foozball and see how things go, so nice to meet everyone.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Grimm_Fan
    hi everyone
    by Grimm_Fan
    Looking forward to chatting with everyone and closely following the coach search
    -01-04-2009, 07:23 PM
  • snackdaddy
    Hi everyone, this is snackdaddy
    by snackdaddy
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this board. I've been on the RRF board for a couple of years now. Nothing wrong with that board. Its a great one. I just wanted to expand my horizons and check out some more Rams Talk. A little about my Ram history. I've been a fan ever since that Rams/Packers game in 1967. The old guys will remember that one. The Rams Blocked a punt in the last minute, returned it to the 5 and threw a TD to win and propel them to the playoffs. I've been hooked on them ever since. I was 10 years old at that time. About my username, I work at a women's prison and I ran one of the canteens. Thats where the inmates purchase goods. Kinda like a convenience store. They buy things like soap, shampoo, candy, chips, drinks, etc. I made a joke to a few of them telling them I was kinda like their snackdaddy. Well, the name stuck and that was my nickname till I left the canteen. So I use it a lot when I register on boards and other sites. So there're my history and I look forward to talking Rams football. I just wish we had something else to talk about other than the way they're playing.
    -09-30-2007, 02:41 PM
  • Torry Holt
    Hi everybody
    by Torry Holt
    Hi my name is Matt I'm a french rams fan (since 1999) and I play football too (WR). I read the clan since few months and I hope you help me to improve my english if I made some mistakes.
    -07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
  • Saintyboy87
    Hi
    by Saintyboy87
    Can I just give a big shout out to my fellow Rams fans. Great site
    -04-04-2002, 12:17 PM
  • blitzah
    Hi...
    by blitzah
    Ive seen this site a few times before. I thought i was already signed up, but i couldnt sign in and noticed my username that i always use was available, so i guess not, lol. Anyway, im a Rams fan from the UK. Not a very happy fan obviously, the Rams are disappointing yet again. So here i am, hi!
    -09-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Working...
X