Iphone Access?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone Access?

I don't see ClanRam registered with Tapatalk. I you do that, it would make it a lot easier to view the forum from an Iphone.
    ZGare

Re: Iphone Access?

We are working on that, cheers

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• clarasDK
      App access to clanram?
      by clarasDK
      As I have had difficulties running the Clanram forum from my iphone browser I have for a long time been using forumrunner to access the topics.

But for some weeks now I get weird parser errors when I try to access topics.

Do any of you have a Work around for this or know another forum app for IOS that Works with the Clanram forum?

I travel a lot and it is irritating not being able to follow what is going on in there without having to boot a computer all the time
      -10-23-2015, 12:15 AM
    • tomahawk247
      Clanram not working on iPhone
      by tomahawk247
      How comes clanram now doesnt work on the iPhone? It used to work fine, but only recently it doesnt load up! It seems to load and then just shows a blank screen!
      -03-07-2013, 03:38 PM
    • thermobee
      Clanram and Tapatalk
      by thermobee
      Why cant I find the clanram forums on Tapatalk?
      -02-25-2014, 03:43 PM
    • bruce4life
      Rams Forum on Tapatalk iphone app
      by bruce4life
      I had to update the tapatalk app on my iphone yesterday afternoon and now the appilcation can no longer find clanram forum what so ever. I try to use my internet browser on my phone but that just reroutes me back to tapatalk.

Can anyone help me out here...
      -01-09-2013, 08:44 AM
    • supachump
      How do I stop receiving the ClanRam Community Forum Newsletter?
      by supachump
      I've started to receive these emails from the Clan Ram. I cannot figure out to unsubscribe to this. Can anyone direct me to where I can find it? I've searched through the User CP unsuccessfully.
      -08-20-2012, 08:24 AM
    Working...
    X