• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r8rh8rmike
    replied
    Re: App access to clanram?

Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Yep, deleted and reloaded the app and now all is well. Thanks.
    Your welcome.

Leave a comment:

• RAMFANRAIDERHATER
    replied
    Yep, deleted and reloaded the app and now all is well. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• clarasDK
    replied

Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    I've been using Forum Runner for a while now. However, about 3-4 weeks ago, it stopeed working with the ClanRam site. I keep getting a message that says an unknown reply was sent by the server.... Now I can't use it at all. Any ideas what changed to make this happen? I have not changed phones or software, other than updates. iphone 6+.
    As mentioned above my app also stopped working out of the blue. A delete of the app and reinstall worked for me.

Leave a comment:

• RAMFANRAIDERHATER
    replied

I've been using Forum Runner for a while now. However, about 3-4 weeks ago, it stopeed working with the ClanRam site. I keep getting a message that says an unknown reply was sent by the server.... Now I can't use it at all. Any ideas what changed to make this happen? I have not changed phones or software, other than updates. iphone 6+.

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

Originally posted by LARAM View Post
    Cool....Forum runner worked on my cell phone. After 3 years I can finally log into Clanram from my smartphone. Thanks
    No problem. Glad you're set.

Leave a comment:

• LARAM
    replied
    Cool....Forum runner worked on my cell phone. After 3 years I can finally log into Clanram from my smartphone. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

Originally posted by bltkmt View Post
    Is there any reason the forum can't be configured to run on Tapatalk as well? Tapatalk is a wonderful app.
    Yes. Dez had to choose an app to use with the ClanRam software, and he chose Forum Runner. If you want, you can send him a PM (RamDez) and see if there is anything he can do for you.

Leave a comment:

• bltkmt
    replied

Is there any reason the forum can't be configured to run on Tapatalk as well? Tapatalk is a wonderful app.

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

Originally posted by LARAM View Post
    I've never been able to access the forums on my cell phone (Galaxy Note 3). I was directed to Tapatalk. But I have never been able to figure it out. Anyone know how I might access the site?
    Download Forum Runner, which ClanRam is set up for.

Leave a comment:

• LARAM
    replied

I've never been able to access the forums on my cell phone (Galaxy Note 3). I was directed to Tapatalk. But I have never been able to figure it out. Anyone know how I might access the site?

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

Originally posted by clarasDK View Post
    Bingo, worked!

Thank you for the tip.
    Glad to help.

Leave a comment:

• clarasDK
    replied

Bingo, worked!

Thank you for the tip.

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

I had the same issue. I deleted Forum Runner from my iphone, then reinstalled it, which fixed the problem.

Leave a comment:

• clarasDK
    started a topic App access to clanram?

App access to clanram?

As I have had difficulties running the Clanram forum from my iphone browser I have for a long time been using forumrunner to access the topics.

But for some weeks now I get weird parser errors when I try to access topics.

Do any of you have a Work around for this or know another forum app for IOS that Works with the Clanram forum?

I travel a lot and it is irritating not being able to follow what is going on in there without having to boot a computer all the time