Texas Rams Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Rams Fan

Hi, All - first time posting on this board, been a Rams fan since 1990 back when I lived in So Cal. I stopped following the team when they moved to St. Louis and never had the heart to follow another team. I expected the Rams 1st season in LA to be a bit better than it was and was somewhat disappointed but just having the Rams back in LA again makes it all worthwhile to be honest. Anyway, I think the Rams will do much better in the coming season with a new coach, Goff having a season under his belt, T. Gurley and A. Donald and hopefully by adding more talent in FA specially @ OL and WR will make a huge difference. Representing Rams Nation from south Texas...Go Rams!

Welcome to the board! Let's hope for better fortunes next year.

Comment

Welcome to the Clan (Rams Nation) !!

You are kind of a ghost from ClanRam past. A former mod and long time poster here (txramsfan) that has not made an appearance here under that name in years. Any relation?

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Horns View Post

You are kind of a ghost from ClanRam past. A former mod and long time poster here (txramsfan) that has not made an appearance here under that name in years. Any relation?
        None at all, but I did have a hard time creating my user name LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Horns View Post

I'll be diligently awaiting the draft/free agency period to see if by chance he lets a "great signing, good depth" comment fly.
          Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Comment

Hello and welcome! Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all!
            Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos 2/7/2016 CBS 6:30PM EST Santa Clara CA!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Any Texan Ram fan is a friend of mine!

Comment

Welcome from us north Texas Rams fans!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jsalter1983
                  L.A. Fan from back in the day. Now living in TN.
                  by jsalter1983
                  Whats up fellas, just saying hi for the first time. Just found out about this website. Looking forward to a dominating year in the NFC WEST!
                  -08-01-2007, 03:41 PM
                • txyesboy
                  It's a BOY......txyesboy, that is
                  by txyesboy
                  Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a line as a new member and say hi. I've been reading this site for many years, but never signed up as a user. Quite frankly, I don't know why.

I was a frequent poster under the name txyesboy at alt.sports.football.pro.stl-rams since around 1998, but in the last year or so, moved to posting at the STL Today Rams board, as there's nothing going on on the usenet group anymore.

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm a lifelong Rams fan, season tix holder for all the Anaheim years 1980-1994(well, my *family* was, I was too young to own them, being age 9 to 23 throughout the Rams tenure in Anaheim). I moved to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area in 1995, same year as the Rams move to St. Louis, so the move, while a bit painful to take at the end of 1994 when it was announced, was less painful, knowing I wasn't in SoCal anymore either.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, and looking forward to some good Rams talk.

CYA
                  Christian S.
                  AKA TXYESBOY
                  -08-16-2005, 08:45 AM
                • LAFAN1968
                  Wanted to say something
                  by LAFAN1968
                  OK thats it. I read things listen to what peeps have to say and its seems most times its standard fan support. Which is fine bandwagon , winning team, and or go w/ the group fan but as a Rams fan from LA to St Louis the qb switching yrs Tommy Prorthro yrs Dickerson yrs &last but not least the 49er yrs . We are not "the same old sorry ass Rams " (HBO Inside the NFL show few yrs back ) WE are somebody to contend w/ and they tasted it once & they're back so when say we are going to beat the Rams on Sunday Remember the Rams that play the games will get it done barring injuries so Fins are coming Sunday and the players have yet to make a statement on the field on why we are "not the same old sorry ass Rams anymore so bring on the smack but this [email protected] belives now just as I did each year after year that the RAMS are for real now and later.

See ya'll,
                  Scott
                  -09-27-2001, 03:56 PM
                • RamDodger
                  Rams Fan in AZ
                  by RamDodger
                  Hello to all!!!
                  I've been reading the forum for a couple months (basically since the start of the season) and decided to finally register.

I had a chance to be at the Rams/Cards game here in AZ a few weeks back and was bitin' my nails till the last snap. Nice that we pulled out a close victory. Go Rams!!!

Anyhow, I was born and raised in the Los Angeles area (Torrance, CA to be exact) and always tried to keep up on my Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, and Trojans. As I've gotten older my passion for sports has grown along with the love of my favorite teams.

One team I didn't mention above was the Raiders. At one time, in the not too distant past, I considered myself a part of the Raider Nation as well. (Hope you all don't hold that against me). Over time I've realized I was just being a part-time Rams fan.

Well, this year sealed the deal. With the direction the two teams seem to be taking I decided to mend my ways and focus on being a full-time Rams fan.

So, to everyone on this board: Thanks for having me and here's to the start of being a true Rams fan.

GO RAMS!!! :l

-10-10-2006, 01:16 PM
                • TennRamFan
                  New Member, long time fan
                  by TennRamFan
                  Hey Guys, New member here from Tennessee. Odd, but I just found out about this site, great looking place! I've been a Rams fan ever since my uncle from LA sent me shirts, hats, etc. when I was about 10 years old and that was 32 years ago. Looking forward to getting involved here. GO RAMS!!
                  -10-22-2007, 03:03 PM
                Working...
                X