Thank You Rams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Rams

It was amazing, the Rams returned to a place that rejected them and the fans took them back all 3 of them.

The San Francisco ***** never had a home game on the road in St Louis due to the great and loyal fans of that city, however, the ***** first game in the Coliseum was amazing.

Not only were the ***** the home team( Like the Raiders when the play in San Diego, at 50,000 to 60,000 Red and Gold fans were in the stadium. Our group" Gay America's Team" was at least 5,000 strong.

I didn't see many Ram fans, the ones I did not know anything about the team and got free tickets and were paid to wear Rams gear, we were shocked, I love the fact the Rams are back in L.A. due to the extra home game for the ***** and to think we were not good, just imagine when we get good, we could probably fill the stadium with all 49er fans.

I just hope the Rams stay, but they will never have a home field advantage like St Louis, even when they were in Anaheim we used own their venue.

We shall see, but fans outside need to know, the Rams don't have that many fans inside L..A. and if they do somebody probably is paying them.

I cant wait for the Giants and their fans due the same thing at Dodger stadium, we have the superior team this season as we always do. We did notice that the Golden State Warriors are now the most popular NBS team in L.A.

We shall see the Rams next year and look forward to an extra home game.

TY!

San Francisco is supreme to anything L.A.

Also:

Half of the 49er fans lived in the L.A. area. I don't think the Rams have any local fans who aren't paid to go to a game?

It 's the same as when the Chargers moved to L.A. and to hire fans for the press conference.

We don't have any Dodger or Ram fans in the Gay Area, no one has ever seen them.

See you next season and thanks for moving back.
    Last edited by queerz4sf; -02-10-2017, 01:14 PM.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/john...daughter-*****

John Lynch, on how his kids reacted to him taking the job with the Niners:

“My 9-year-old started bawling, and she’s not that girl. She’s the one that was always happy. And she was crying, and I said, ‘What’s wrong Leah? Are you afraid? Is there some nervous anxiety about moving?’ And she said, ‘No daddy,’ and she was sobbing. And I said, ‘What’s wrong?’ And she said, ‘The ***** are horrible."
    Last edited by RamFanEsq; -02-10-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I really don't understand the concept of wanting to put any sports team in L.A. - The biggest myth is the Dodger attendance, yes the Dodgers draw 3 million, bit 80 percent of those people are there to root and support the visiting team, unlike the Giants who draw 3 million and these are actual Giant fans, no visitors are allowed in the stadium.

Nobody has ever seen a Dodger fan wearing a hat, probably if they did, it would get burned, there are hundreds of bars in L.A. that support the Giants and *****, but there are no bars in the Gay Area that support the Dodgers and Rams.

Same with the Lakers, Golden State fans out number the Laker fans at Staples, Laker fans don't even exsist in the Gay Area.

Its like a lie or an illusion that L.A. has any local fans, it reminds me of the Tampa Bay Rays who simply were created to serve the visiting teams fans, same with all of L.A.'s teams.

Oh well, I will take it, because it gives the ***** a home Field advantage like the Raiders in San Diego, I remember at one point the Rams QB couldn't hear the signals because the crow was so loud and this was in his home stadium.

Last edited by queerz4sf; -02-10-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Is this a serious thread or a goof??

It never fails: a team experiences some success (after being largely irrelevant for years) then trumpets their "loyal" fan base and crow about their "outstanding" organization. Spare me. The Red Sox are the east coast version of the Giants, and their fans are even more insufferable. They went nearly 100 years between World Series wins, were pimp slapped by the Yankees for decades now can't stop running their mouths.

In case you didn't know, the Niners were terrible this year. Arguing about SF vs LA superiority in football is kinda' like arguing about the tallest midget in the room- it's pointless.

What relevance does support in the Gay Area for LA sports teams have to do with anything? Who cares?

There isn't a Golden State fan in Staples who knows the team actually existed before Steph Curry got drafted. Strictly bandwagon. Lakers could lose for another 50 years, and they'd still have more fans and championships.

And the Giants were a pimple on the Dodgers' rear ends for decades. Enjoy your success while it lasts because it will end soon enough.
        Last edited by NJ Ramsfan1; -02-10-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

I believe this particular poster is of the species known as Trolleaus spammeron.

Its amusing that he thinks we care one iota about his views of L.A. sports fans.

Comment

For the record, I went to St. Louis to see the Rams vs. Cowboys, the year AFTER the Rams were in the Super Bowl and Kurt Warner was at the helm (until he was injured in the game). It was like being at a Cowboys home game as well. The Rams have had a national following before. They will again, it will help if they give evidence of a winning organization. The L.A. Kings have no problem even though they suffered DECADES of weak support. They still did better than the California Golden Seals. The Dodgers still have a national following, including disenfranchised Brooklyn fans. The Giants fans simply went en masse with the Mets. Except for the stray Barry Bonds Jr. or Willie Mays fan, there is not nearly as much history and folklore with teh Giants that keeps a national following for generations. The Giants have Bobby Thompson's home run, and that's about it. It is nothing compared to Jackie Robinson, Duke Snider, Gil Hodges, Sandy Koufax, Don Drysdale, Kirk Gibson, Don Sutton, Mike Piazza, Steve Garvey, Davey Lopes, Reggie Smith and so many others.

I guess there is the time that Charlie Brown lamented McCovey's performance in a World Series in a Peanuts comic strip or two
            Attached Files
            Last edited by cowboyhater; -03-26-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X