Just wanted to say hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say hello!

HI all, I have been on this thread for 10 years but I don't post much. I love this thread, I feel like everyone here understands the pain of being a Rams fan, lol. Anyway, I wanted to reintroduce myself, I'm from Fresno, CA and obviously very happy my Rams are back. I am 40 years old and been a fan since I was 11. Merry Christmas, Ramily.

Welcome to the site

Comment

or should I say, dont be shy and post more LOL

Comment

Welcome! Hope you can go to many Rams games.
        “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

Hello and welcome. Hope all is well!
          Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos 2/7/2016 CBS 6:30PM EST Santa Clara CA!

Comment

Hello from San Luis Obispo county

Comment

Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all!
              Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos 2/7/2016 CBS 6:30PM EST Santa Clara CA!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Redlegs
                Hello everyone
                by Redlegs
                Just checking in with my first post on this forum. Grew up in Cincinnati as a Rams & Bengals fan. I've followed the Rams since I was 5 years old from back in the day of James Harris, Lawrence McCutheon, Jack and Jim Youngblood, etc.

I've had the privelage of seeing two Rams games at the Edward Jones Dome. Even though the Rams lost both, I must say I've had a great time. I've been lucky enough to go in style both times. I've seen one game from a luxury suite and another from the club level.

Times are tough in Rams country right now, but the team needs to continue drafting well and turn things around. Hope they can do it soon.

Go Rams!

:helmet:
                -10-15-2009, 05:24 AM
              • geo80
                Hello from across the big pond
                by geo80
                Hi everybody. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm pretty new as a Rams fan (never thought I'd be one, growing up!) I've been a 9er fan my whole life, born/raised in Davis, CA (and went to UCD) back from when the Rams were in LA! I've lived in Japan (Tokyo) now the past 17 yrs. Was glad as he## when Fells was picked up by the Rams--sounds like he's going to be more an integral part of the offense here this year. I guess you can say I'm a Ram convert (lol) and 'll be pullin for the Rams every game (except when they play the 9ers!) this year. Here's to a great season. Cheers.
                -05-29-2009, 10:54 PM
              • tomahawk247
                Hello from the UK!
                by tomahawk247
                Ive been reading the forums on this site for a while now, and i have only just decided to sign up. Finally found a place to talk about the Rams after the message boards on stlouisrams.com were taken down.
                -02-25-2006, 08:04 PM
              • QuinnMan
                Hello All, I'm glad to be here!! :)
                by QuinnMan
                Hello everybody,

I'm new to the site that I was recommended to by a family member that was already on it so I can read up on Ram's knowledge and info.
                I live in NC and have watched Robert Quinn play the last couple of years and he really caught my eye as a athlete. (I have Jersey's, a pair of gloves and a helmet signed by him.) I decided since I have no NFL team whoever he gets drafted by I will follow him, and which in effect will become my team as well. The funny thing is that St. Louis drafted him since I have alot of family that are already Rams fans and orginate from L.A. Guess it was fate! Anyways I'm a bit young (19) but I am looking foward to hopefully developing relationships with people on this site as we come into the season. I REALLY want to go the Bash I read about. Sounds like it would be so fun! Anyways, just wanted to say hi and tell you all a little about myself... oh and my name is John to if you ever want to say hi or whatever. Take care and God Bless!

GO RAMS:helmet:
                -05-06-2011, 04:13 PM
              • dorotheajn
                Hello from Denmark
                by dorotheajn
                Hello everyone,

I'm Thea and even though I have been a member for a little while, I have never posted before today.

I started following the Rams after their SB win (at that time the SB was the only game of the year shown on TV here).. Today luckily it's different, we get at least 3 sometimes as much as 5 games a week, and every Monday when they post the games of the week , I hope that they show the Rams.

I've been lurking now for some time, but though it was time to come out of hiding. This is a very nice board covering one of my favorite teams.
                -12-08-2007, 10:58 AM
              Working...
              X