Hello from Glasgow Scotland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Glasgow Scotland

Been a long time in getting round to joining the forum, been a fan since our last super bowl appearance in 2002. I was in Florida and had to pick a team to follow, seeing as a Friend was a rams fan(Ram Dez) once you buy the shirt, thats your team.

Why my son bought a Bucc's shirt, i will never know. The other son is a packers fan

I have enjoyed reading your views and opinions over the years, Big shout out to General Counsel for his weekly posts

I look forward to contributing and furthering my knowledge of the game

Horns Up!!!

Lancashire Ram

Welcome to the site Tony, glad that you eventually plucked up the courage to join and post look forward to your thoughts and donít worry, we are a friendly bunch here

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ramer
      Hello from Maryland!
      Ramer
      Proud Rams fan from Maryland! This is a great site, glad to be a member. Thank you!
      -01-31-2008, 08:12 AM
    • IGIT
      Hello Ram Fans from UVA Alum
      IGIT
      Hello forum members,

I am a UVA alum and avid fan of the 'Hoos football team (I accept your apologies). I joined the forum to provide feedback, if others find it valuable, on any of the UVA players in this year's draft, including Chris Long, Branden Albert, Tom Santi, and a few others.

Feel free to ping me with any questions. For now, I'll mostly be interested in reading your forum and being a wallflower.

FYI, I am also a Redskins fan (again, I accept your apologies) and post (though rarely, approximately 30 posts in the last 4 years) under the same handle on the Extremeskins website.
      -02-26-2008, 11:57 AM
    • raleigh_ram
      Hello
      raleigh_ram
      I just want to say hello to all my fellow Rams fans and give you a little bio. I live in Raleigh, NC and have been a fan since the Rams were in LA. I chose to be a Rams fan because I was born in Riverside, CA. You may ask why I didn't switch to the Panthers. I love my Rams!!!! Super Mario is probably out of reach, but not Manny Lawson!!!!!
      -04-07-2006, 10:46 AM
    • DistantRam
      Hello from sunnier climes
      DistantRam
      Hi, all. I'm new to the forum and am possibly your only member to hail from sunny Mauritius! I was born and raised in London but have recently emigrated, as Britain is rapidly going downhill. Besides, the UK's too cold (despite global warming)... I must be getting old.

This forum has loads of members from the UK and I'd be willing to bet that many of them began watching in the early- to mid-1980s, on Channel 4. That's when my interest in the NFL was kindled, too. The Rams were my chosen team right from the start: Dickerson, Slater, Ellard, Everett and others just caught my imagination.

I wanted desperately to go to the American Bowl in 1987, when the Rams defeated the Broncos at Wembley, but was forced into a family holiday (I was only 15 at the time, so couldn't really say no) instead, so I've never seen my beloved Rams in the flesh.

Hopefully, I'll be able to rectify that soon. I'm planning on coming over to St Louis next year (2009) for a game, work permitting. It's something that I've always wanted to do and it'll be great when it finally happens.

I don't know if I'll be posting much on here, as my football knowledge wouldn't begin to compare with that of many of you, but I'll be looking forward to reading your views and seeing the Rams surprise many of the so-called "experts" this season. If Pace, Jackson and Little can keep fit, and the new draftees and second-season players can integrate, there's no reason why we can't cause a few upsets and sneak into the play-off frame, although the schedule is obviously daunting.

Here's to a great 2008 for the Rams.
      -05-16-2008, 04:27 AM
    • Redlegs
      Hello everyone
      Redlegs
      Just checking in with my first post on this forum. Grew up in Cincinnati as a Rams & Bengals fan. I've followed the Rams since I was 5 years old from back in the day of James Harris, Lawrence McCutheon, Jack and Jim Youngblood, etc.

I've had the privelage of seeing two Rams games at the Edward Jones Dome. Even though the Rams lost both, I must say I've had a great time. I've been lucky enough to go in style both times. I've seen one game from a luxury suite and another from the club level.

Times are tough in Rams country right now, but the team needs to continue drafting well and turn things around. Hope they can do it soon.

Go Rams!

:helmet:
      -10-15-2009, 06:24 AM
    Working...
    X